Silver Star Ship Management is promoted in Sharjah, Hamriyah Free Zone with an aim to serve the Ship Owners from Gulf countries. The Company is promoted by Marine Engineers with adequate exposure in Technical Management of Ocean Going vessels. The company is positioned as a scalable, people driven organization, supported by state of-the-art infrastructure, tested processes and a focus on quality.
Company renders Services to Ship Owners in:
- Ship Management (Technical & Manning).
- Project Consultancy.
- Ship Superintendence.
- Vessel Condition Inspection.
- Dry-dock orders with various shipyards.
- New Building Supervision.
- Bunker, On & Off hire vessel survey.
- Provision of economical items.
- Vessel Sale / Purchase and Flag / Class change arrangement.
- Oil Major Pre-Vetting Inspection & Preparation
- On board Navigation Audit, BTM, ISM, ISPS Course / Training etc
The Company aims at improving the performance of vessels under its charge and optimises the operating cost by:
- Implementing ISM Code of International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
- Implementing ISPS Code to the sea going vessels & Port facility.
- Careful selection of Officers and Crew as per the requirements of theSTCW 1995 Convention with experience in type, size and trade of subject vessel.
- Carefully planning, Preventive Maintenance Schedule of all Equipments on board and the Hull and monitoring the execution thereof.
- Maintaining all trading and SOLAS Mandatory Certificates & Classification certificates and keeping them updated.
- The above objectives are in line with the resolution passed by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to implement the International Safety Management Code.