Business Setup In Dubai, UAE With - BizTrack
Top Business Opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai
BizTrack business setup services LLC provides a complete solution for Business setup services in Dubai, UAE. Our services include the establishment of Mainland license in Dubai, Freezone license in Dubai, Offshore license in Dubai, virtual office services etc. BizTrack also offers additional business support services such as accounting, marketing, corporate branding, ISO certification, certificate attestation, etc
We provide business setup and Company Formation Services In Dubai, UAE. Start Business Setup In Dubai with BizTrack. Get the best price for business setup, Mainland company formation in UAE, business licensing, visa, and much more.
The international event being dubbed as the “Greatest Show Ever” has finally begun and with it come a slew of innovative landscapes that you can explore. Moreover, if you are contemplating the Top business opportunities in expo 2020 Dubai that investors should keep an eye on, here are the top reasons why you should be investing in tickets right now!
What best describes the Expo 2020 event?
Initiated by the World Expos Awarding body, Bureau International des Expositions, Expo 2020 Dubai is the Middle East’s first global innovation exposition. It will begin on 1 October 2021 and continue for six months till 31 March 2022.
One of the most raved about business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai includes connecting and collaborating with thousands of investors and international business giants who could become your professional business partners. With the three primary themes of sustainability, mobility, and opportunity, the event’s primary objective is to bring international leaders and innovators for the “making of a new world”.
There is a whopping total of 200+ pavilions, representing 191 countries, are also some must-visit ones by event partners such as Emirates showcasing the future of commercial aviation.
Moreover, you can witness more than 60 immersive experiences, including stage shows, street festivals, musical concerts, and parades at the Expo every day, and treat your taste buds to over 200 unique culinary experiences with the restaurants at the site.
What can entrepreneurs expect?
It is estimated that the international will bring together 25 million visitors at the very least under the theme of “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”. Therefore, providing them with golden takeaways. Here’s what entrepreneurs can look forward to:
• Skyrocket your entrepreneurial skills by participating in events led by industry leaders and changemakers.
• Not only big players, but startups and SMEs will also get a chance to explore ample business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai. It is an ideal platform to pitch your business proposal to potential investors. For instance, innovative ideas for supporting bus shelters with solar energy, household water conservation systems, plastic recycling methods and more.
Expand Your Business Network
• Connect with local and global experts, partners, and investors at Dubai Exhibition Centre. Sprawling across 45,000 square meters, the state-of-the-art dedicated event venue will host several seminars, product launches, award ceremonies, tenders, and networking events.
• Secure the right connections with people through the Expo’s exclusive ‘Business Matchmaking App’.
• Collaborate with suppliers and distributors at Emaar’s 2020 club and establish a strong network to grow your business in Dubai and abroad.
Introduce yourself to new business Horizons
Man-made issues like escalating world populations and rapid globalization have been adding more pressure to the world’s existing natural resources and resulting in serious matters such as oil war, global warming, and displacement of communities. This has made global leaders seek innovative and sustainable solutions. Therefore, emphasizing futuristic business sectors.
Here are some of the revolutionary industries both aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners can focus on during Expo 2020 Dubai:
• Energy – Technologies providing alternatives to our dependency on natural resources such as e-transportation and eco fuels.
• Wellness ¬– Programmes catering to corporates, nutrition plans, solutions for health issues caused by sedentary urban lifestyle, out-of-the-box healing technologies such as neuro linguistic programming, hypnotherapy, Tai Chi, etc.
• Infrastructure for sustainable cities and communities – Cautious real estates development such as quake-proof or portable houses in risky zones.
• Social initiatives – Projects in tune with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals such as solutions for sanitation, and digital education.
• Agriculture – Boost food production to meet the rising demands.
• Potable water generation – Several countries face severe water issues although more than 70% of the earth’s surface is covered in water. Enterprises that can help convert the same into potable water will, without a doubt, farewell.
Visit the Expo 2020 Dubai portal for complete details on how you can gain by participating and even visiting this vibrant extravaganza.
How much are the tickets to Dubai Expo?
Expo 2020 Dubai tickets are priced quite reasonably. The tickets can be directly booked via the Expo 2020 Dubai portal or through authorized resellers.
Children and teens up to the age of 17, students, people of determination, and senior citizens aged 60 and above can visit the event for free.
For other attendees, the ticket prices vary based on the number of days you want to visit. For a single-day pass, you will have to pay AED 95. The one-month multi-entry ticket will cost AED 195, while a six-month season pass costs AED 495.
Meanwhile, guests can also opt for a premium experience which not only includes unlimited entries for the entire period of the event, but also several other perks. These include five entries to the premium lounge, dedicated concierge and guided tours, complimentary access to the Expo B2B app, priority access to select business events and 20% discount of food and beverages. This will cost you AED 1,750. Among all available Expo 2020 Dubai tickets, this is perhaps the best way to explore business opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai.
BizTrack is your premium business setup solutions provider within the UAE with an experienced team that has honed industry leading domain knowledge over the span of a decade. We believe that the expo will be a flourishing new beginning that will encapsulate innovation for a lot of foreign investors who are looking to make their mark in the region. Contact us today for a free consultation on how you can tap into the business opportunities of the future!