Coral Marine Services LLC provides a wide range of services in the Marine Survey, Consultancy and Marine Engineering field to the Marine & Off Shore Industry. It is being operated by personnel with sound technical background and extensive experience at sea and ashore in well-reputed International Shipping Companies. Services Provided :
1. Damages Surveys for all types of Cargoes: Containerized, Bulk, Breakbulk, Steel, Refrigerated, Project, Oil and Chemicals
2. Damage Surveys for Hull and Machinery
3. P & I Pre-Entry, Conditions and Valuation Surveys
4. Oil Shortage Claims and Contamination Investigation
1. Draft Survey, On Hire / Off Hire Surveys, Lashing and Stowage Surveys
2. Quantity and Quality Surveys
3. Pre-Shipment & Pre-Discharge Inspections and Loading / Discharging Operations.
4. Supervision of Loading / Discharging of Project Cargoes / Heavy Lifts
5. Supervision of Stuffing / Un-stuffing and Containers
1. Bunker Survey, Slop Survey
2. Bunker Quality Disputes and Investigations
3. Bollard Pull Certification
4. Gas Free and Hot Work Certification
5. Towage Approval Certification
1. Sale and Purchase Inspections for all types of vessels
2. Routine Inspections on behalf of Owners and Managers
3. Pre-Charter Inspection on behalf of Charterers
1. Supervision of vessel during Dry-Docking and Afloat Repairs.
2. Preparation of Dry-Dock and Repair Specifications
3. Pre-Vetting Inspections for Tankers and Chemical Carriers
1. Consultancy for ISPS Code and Preparation of Ship Security Plan.
2. Engineering Consultancy for Marine Engines, Power Plants, Steam Boilers, Compressors, Refrigeration Plants and Pumps.
3. Development and Implementation of ISM code
4. Preparation CSM, SOPEP and Garbage Management Plan.
STAFF SURVEYORS :
Jehanzeb Khan --- +971-50-659-7206
Capt. R.C. Vohra --- +971-50-454-2577
Wilson Narayan --- +971-50-454-6362
Shahul Hamid --- +971-50-779-8304 (Fujairah Rep.)