We are a dedicated team of professional Surveyors, Marine Engineers and Master Mariners with experience in carrying out surveys/inspections on behalf of our clients, which include local and international clientele all across the Shipping & Marine industries which includes Ship Owners, Managers, Charterers, Insurers, P&I Clubs, Banks and Law Firms.
- Inspections and reporting for Owners, Managers, Charterers, Insurers, Banks and Law Firms.
- Pre-Fixture Condition Surveys
- Pre-Purchase Condition and Valuation Surveys
- On/ Off Hire Condition and Bunker Surveys
- Marine and Technical Superintendency
- Pre vetting audit
- Voyage Performance evaluation
- ISM, ISPS, ISO, MLC and Navigation Internal Audits.
- Ship repairs, modifications and conversions, dry-docking and afloat repairs supervision
- Project management
- New Building Supervision
- Lay-up/ Reactivation Superintendency
- Hull and Machinery Performance evaluation
- Review of Safety Integrated Management System
- Flag State Inspection
- H&M condition / damage surveys
- P&I condition / damage surveys
- Expert witness survey, Investigation and Opinion for Marine Law Firms