1. Using uae-shipping.net’s Site and Services
All use of and access to the uae-shipping.net Web site at www.uae-shipping.net (“Site”) and the use of the related services offered on the Site (“Services”) are subject to these TOS. By using or accessing the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these TOS. If you do not agree to these TOS, you must cease using the Site and the Services immediately. uae-shipping.net reserves the right to revise these TOS at any time, without prior notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by uae-shipping.net may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
The Site and the uae-shipping.net Search Service are made available for non-commercial, informative use only. You may download and print one copy of the information on the Site for your own personal use for information purposes only. You may not otherwise download and print information from the Site. You may not use the uae-shipping.net Search Service or any part of the Site or Services to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. You may not use the uae-shipping.net logo.
If you want to make commercial use of the uae-shipping.net search engine, please contact us for more information.
The uae-shipping.net graphics and database are the sole property of uae-shipping.net. You may not, without express written permission from uae-shipping.net, take the results from a uae-shipping.net search and reformat, display, re-publish, resell or otherwise abuse the data. If you are interested in obtaining databases for commercial or other usage, please contact uae-shipping.net. You also may not mirror the uae-shipping.net home page, part of www.uae-shipping.net or result pages on your Web site or anywhere else without written permission from uae-shipping.net. Excessive use of the Site will be monitored (determined by uae-shipping.net technical staff). You are not permitted to use applications or any other means to attempt to obtain large parts of the uae-shipping.net database or the Site for whatever use.
You may not remove the copyright or trademark notice from any material or content on the Site or made available through the Services.
You must not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, modify, distribute, sub-license or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on the Site or made available through the Services or make that content available via a network. You may not copy or modify the software used on or in relation to the Site in any way.
All intellectual property rights in all material, (including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics, trademarks and logos) presented on the Site or through the Services are the property of uae-shipping.net, its licensors or other third parties and are protected under applicable laws. You must not infringe the intellectual property rights of uae-shipping.net, its licensors or other third parties.
Your use of the uae-shipping.net search, the Site or any of the Services does not create or grant to you a license or any other rights to uae-shipping.net’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
2. Modification of these TOS
uae-shipping.net reserves the right to, at any time, change these TOS and any other terms, conditions, and notices under which the uae-shipping.net Services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Site or Services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these TOS and all other terms, conditions and notices posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or uae-shipping.net Services after modification of these TOS (and any other terms, conditions, and notices under which the uae-shipping.net Services are offered) constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
This is a free service offered by uae-shipping.net. The business community in the World changes constantly and no searching or indexing techniques can possibly list all companies in the world. As a result, uae-shipping.net cannot and does not guarantee that your search results will be complete or that the information found will be up-to-date. uae-shipping.net therefore encourages you to update your company details on a frequent basis.
4. Content and liability disclaimer
uae-shipping.net shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Site or in the Services, and reserves the right to make changes to the Site and the Services without notice at any time and at its sole discretion. Accordingly, all uae-shipping.net and third party information and the Services are provided “AS IS” and uae-shipping.net expressly excludes all warranties of any kind, express or implied in relation to the Site, the Services or any goods or services advertised on the Site or via the Services. uae-shipping.net shall have no liability in relation to any contract to purchase any advertised goods or services.
In no event shall uae-shipping.net be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the uae-shipping.net Site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
Some of the information which appears on the Site or through the Services is supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed on the Site or through the Services are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of uae-shipping.net. uae-shipping.net is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement made on the Site or in connection with the Services.
uae-shipping.net may provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by entities other than uae-shipping.net and over which uae-shipping.net has no control or connection. These sites are external to uae-shipping.net and uae-shipping.net does not endorse the information, content, goods or services on any such external site and does not accept liability or responsibility for the information, content, goods or services or privacy practices on any external site, including but not limited to, liability for breach of laws or loss or damage that may result from you visiting such external sites.
No part of the information on the Site or these TOS may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher and copyright owner.
Any information provided to uae-shipping.net in connection with the uae-shipping.net Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by uae-shipping.net on a non-confidential basis. You warrant that uae-shipping.net and partner companies shall be free to use, modify, adapt, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute and display all information provided by you to uae-shipping.net on a free, perpetual and unrestricted basis.
You must ensure that you own all intellectual property rights in the information that you send to uae-shipping.net and that it is correct and accurate. You waive all moral rights in relation to the information provided to uae-shipping.net, including the moral right to be named as author of the information.
You agree not to submit any material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of uae-shipping.net’s property.
uae-shipping.net is not under any obligation to include material submitted by companies or their respective PR agencies regardless of relevance nor can uae-shipping.net be made responsible to remove or edit material 48 hours after being posted on the Site. uae-shipping.net reserves the right to remove materials from the Site in its sole discretion.
You hereby grant an irrevocable license to uae-shipping.net and partner companies to use, modify, adapt, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, syndicate and sub-license all information provided by you to uae-shipping.net on a royalty-free, perpetual and unrestricted basis throughout the world. You agree that any and all content submitted to or available via uae-shipping.net may also be made available on handheld devices, mobile phones or any other devices as well as syndicated or sublicensed to any 3rd party site that makes use of the content licensing options or free [rss] feeds offered by uae-shipping.net at the sole discretion of uae-shipping.net.
Revenue generated from the sublicensing or syndication of content submitted to uae-shipping.net shall at all times remain the sole property of uae-shipping.net and no claim for share in such revenue will be entertained.
6. Disclosure policy for uae-shipping.net
The information comprised in this Site is not, nor is it held out to be solicitation of any person to take any form of investment or enter into any investment, financial or other decision.
The Site is an information site only. The content of the Site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by uae-shipping.net and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment, financial or other decisions or choices based on information featured in this Site.
At all times editorial staff of uae-shipping.net will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this Site. But opinion offered on the Site is always that of the author of that opinion and uae-shipping.net accepts no responsibility for these views, or the financial outcome of investments based upon them.
None of the staff of uae-shipping.net is allowed to be a day trader in stocks, although they may be long term investors in certain shares. Any such interest must be disclosed to the directors of uae-shipping.net, and declared if deemed appropriate by those directors. Editorial staff members are also permitted to hold mutual funds, but must disclose this interest when commenting on these funds.
Outside contributors to uae-shipping.net may from time to time hold a position in shares on which they are commenting, and will be asked for an appropriate disclosure in such cases.
7. Email and Communication Services – Member account, password and security
If a particular service offered on the Site or any other uae-shipping.net owned web site requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing uae-shipping.net with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You must not disclose your password to any third party. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to notify uae-shipping.net immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. uae-shipping.net will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by uae-shipping.net or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
8. No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Site, the uae-shipping.net mail or any other Services, you must not use the Site or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You must not use the Site, uae-shipping.net mail or other Services offered in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any uae-shipping.net Service(s) (or the network(s) connected to the Site, any other uae-shipping.net site or the Service(s)) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, any other uae-shipping.net site or the Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any other uae-shipping.net site or the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any uae-shipping.net site/service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, any other uae-shipping.net sites or the Services.
9. Use of services
The Site and other uae-shipping.net sites/services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, newsletters, forums, calendars and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, blasphemous, fradulent, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, text or files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same
Use any material or information, including logos, trademarks, images or photographs, which is made available through the Site, any other uae-shipping.net sites or the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another or uae-shipping.net;
- Use meta tag searches on the Site or other uae-shipping.net web sites;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless uae-shipping.net specifically allows such messages;
- Download any file posted by another user of a uae-shipping.net that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the services offered by uae-shipping.net;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- uae-shipping.net has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, uae-shipping.net reserves the right to review materials posted to a forum or emails and to remove or edit any materials in its sole discretion. uae-shipping.net reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
uae-shipping.net reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as uae-shipping.net deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in uae-shipping.net’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any communication service. uae-shipping.net does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, uae-shipping.net specifically disclaims all liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. Managers and hosts are not authorized uae-shipping.net spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of uae-shipping.net.
10. Storage space and other limitations
You agree that uae-shipping.net may establish limits concerning use of any uae-shipping.net Service offered, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on uae-shipping.net’s servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular Service, such as for storing attached files, and the maximum number of times and duration you may access any uae-shipping.net Service in a given period of time.
You agree that uae-shipping.net has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by uae-shipping.net. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any service may change at any time without notice. You acknowledge that uae-shipping.net reserves the right to sign out, terminate or delete your accounts for any particular Service within the uae-shipping.net Site that are “inactive” for an extended period of time. “Inactive” means that you have not signed in to a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by uae-shipping.net, in its sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from download of any information or content from the Site or through the Services.
uae-shipping.net MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE.
11. Termination/access restriction
uae-shipping.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and to any or all Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. uae-shipping.net may also terminate or suspend your access to the Services offered for inactivity, as set forth above, in “Storage Space and other limitations.” uae-shipping.net shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. uae-shipping.net reserves the rights bar users from the Site at its discretion.
12. No spam; damages
uae-shipping.net may immediately terminate any account which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any ‘spam’ or other unsolicited bulk email or spam activity such as bulk downloads of content. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay uae-shipping.net liquidated damages of five dollars (US$5.00) for each piece of ‘spam’ or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or other spam activity otherwise connected with your account. Otherwise you agree to pay uae-shipping.net’s actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
‘uae-shipping.net’, ‘UAE SHIPPING DIRECTORY’, ‘Marine & Offshore, Ports & Shipping Activities ’ and ‘The Most Comprehensive Directory for Marine, Offshore and Shipping Activities’ and the uae-shipping.net logo are trademarks exclusively belonging to uae-shipping.net. All other trademarks and/or brands represented on the uae-shipping.net web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please contact us.
You agree to indemnify on demand and hold harmless uae-shipping.net, its licensors, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in relation to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit to the Site or as a result of any transaction done on or through the Site or the Services or arising from breach by you of the provisions set out in these TOS.
1. If making the Services or the Site, or any part of it, available in your jurisdiction or to you is illegal, you may not access or use the Services or the Site. If you are resident outside of the UAE you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to access or use the Services. uae-shipping.net accepts no liability for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or in relation to access of the Site or Services by persons in jurisdictions outside of the United Arab Emirates.
2. Force Majeure – uae-shipping.net shall have no liability to you for any interruptions or delay in relation to the Site or the Services including, but not limited to, strikes, industrial disputes, war, riot, compliance with any law or governmental order or rule, fire, flood or storm.
3. Law – These TOS shall be governed by the laws of Dubai and the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai in relation to any dispute regarding these TOS.
4. Entire Agreement – These TOS together with any conditions uae-shipping.net may attach to any registration request form constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and uae-shipping.net and supercedes all prior understandings and agreements with respect to the subject matter of these TOS and any registration request form completed by you.
5. Severability – If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these TOS to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties and the remainder of these TOS will continue in full force and effect.
6. Waiver – Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these TOS does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. uae-shipping.net does not waive any of its rights to enforce any provisions of these TOS unless that waiver is in writing.
7. Notices – Any formal notices to uae-shipping.net should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.