CARDINAL MARINE EXPERTS (LLC), DUBAI, was established in March 2007 by a team of Master Mariners having extensive sailing and varied shore experience, and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Today, We are a dedicated team of 8 Marine Professionals committed to maintain high standards of quality throughout our range of services and have systems of control which meet the requirements of our Clients.
The Company is committed to providing dedicated and highest quality of services in accordance with the internationally acceptable standards / codes in the field of Vessel Inspections to the satisfaction of our existing and potential clients.
The Company is registered in Dubai with the Department of Economic development and Dubai Chamber of commerce & Industry.
To provide flawless and reliable service for the benefit and enhancement of our Client's business activities, through our commitment to excellence.
To ensure that our clients are served to the highest standards.
Our Services includes
- PREMIER SHIP TO SHIP TRANSFER SERVICE PROVIDER with bases in all UAE ports.
- Marine consultancy services.
- Flag state inspectors representing Marshall Islands, Panama, Georgia, Malta and Barbados.
- STS operations / STS co-ordination.
- A team of experienced mooring master providing STS superintendence worldwide.
- Our mooring masters have carried out extensive sts operations whilst underway and at anchor in dubai opl, khorfakkan, fujairah and off indian coast.
- Bulk oil, chemical and gas quantity evaluation during STS.
- Independent Port/ Harbor Pilotage
- SBM/ FPSO/Tandem moorings
- Third party navigation audits.
- Magnetic compass adjustment / deviation correction & issuance of deviation card.
- On hire / off hire surveys (delivery & re-delivery) vessel condition / bunker surveys.
- Accident and casualty investigation.
- Vessel inspection for:
- Suitability for loading particular dry or oil cargo
- Pre-shipment and pre-discharge inspections of various cargoes, perishable and project cargo.
- Draft surveys for quantity evaluation.
- Cargo loading and discharge supervision.
- Inspection of cargo holds fitness.
- Container inspections, damage and repair assessment.
- Bulk liquid cargo contamination investigations and quantity disputes.
- Inspection of lashing and securing arrangements.
- Towage approval surveys.
- Bunker quantity survey.
- Cargo sampling for analysis and testing by recognized laboratories.